Every accomplished sourcing professional knows that a key driver to success is ensuring your stakeholders have bought into your initiative.
A commitment to a collaborative sourcing process is an excellent strategy for enhancing stakeholder engagement. Senior Director of Global Strategic Sourcing at PPD, Paula Varner and Scanmarket's Senior eSourcing Executive, John Powell led a breakout session at the SIG 2021 Procurement Technology Summit to offer some insights for consideration including:
- What makes the RFP process so difficult for all stakeholders?
- Is the RFx process a fading, gaining or even relevant strategy?
- How do we gain knowledge of our stakeholders?
- How do we manage resistance?
- How do we engage shared stakeholders amongst business partners?
Watch the recorded session below to learn new approaches and engagement processes that already exist in your toolkit like:
- How to modulate the sourcing process based on spend and risk
- How to streamline the process of engaging your stakeholders
- How to leverage sourcing automation to achieve all of the above